Friday 27 July 2012

The Badlands

We didn’t have time to stop in Calgary but I at least wanted to drive through it. I saw where the Olympic ski jump and bobsled was. I also saw the hotel we stayed in during JP and Lies’ wedding. We couldn’t go downtown but that was okay. We drove through a lot of fields to get to Drumheller. You can tell when you’re there because they have little dinosaur’s statues everywhere. We had a little trouble finding the campsite, but we did make it. I was so happy! It had showers, a laundry area and wifi, so I could work on my blog a little more. I stayed up with Fran while she was waiting for the laundry and then went to bed. It started raining a little but not too much. The next day we packed up very slowly then headed to the Royal Tyrrell museum.
 The view

 Me having fun

My Magnets. I have a lot more now
Our van. Sorry it wouldn't rotate
Samantha, Fran

2 comments:

  1. Steve wants to know if it's the same campground you stayed at before, when you travelled with him and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it was. Which campground did we stay at?

    ReplyDelete