Friday 27 July 2012

Banff

On our way to Drumheller, we stopped off in Banff. First we went to the tourist information center and figured out where a Source was because my headphones were broken.  The guy has this funny accent and kept asking me for my postal code, but I had absolutely no idea what he was saying. I though he wanted a card or something.  Then the other sales guy said it and I understood finally. After we went to Safeway and were gonna go and get a pizza or lunch, but I decided that I wanted a sandwich from Safeway. We got a little lost on our way there. I also got a moose magnet since I had seen one. So Fran and Bill got that as well and some juice and we had a picnic in the park before heading off to Drumheller
Banff, Canada
Fran, Samantha

Samantha, Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment