Friday 27 July 2012

A real bed!


We left the museum quite late, so we got to Medicine Hat at 8:30. Fran decided it was too late to get a camp ground so we got a hotel room at the Quality Inn! We went to restaurant right away cause it closed at nine, and had a very nice dinner. Then we went to our room and I watched tv cause we had one. Fran went down to the hot tub and I worked on my blog and took care of my ear while watching tv on my computer. Now thee problem with the blog is that the pictures take forever to load, so I started watching a movie, then stayed up late into the night watching it because I became involved in it.
The only problem was that the hotel room was really hot and Fran snores.
We got up and got dressed then headed down to a free breakfast. I had eggs and potatoes and bacon! When we went back to the room I practiced guitar a little while the tv was on. Justin Bieber’s video Boyfriend came on and Bill got all judgy saying that it was all about fast cars, gold shoes and sexy women. Which is kind of true. We looked around downtown Medicine Hat and saw the giant chess set and got my magnet.
We then drove for a really long time, then crossed the border, then stopped at the tourist center for maps. Bill tried to explain the tone tone semi tone thing for the guitar and it’s coming along slowly. We then had lunch in the wind and took some MORE pictures. Right now we are sitting in the Moose Jaw campground and tomorrow we will explore Moose Jaw and will stop in Regina, Rocanville and then will be staying in Moosomin.

No comments:

Post a Comment