Monday 30 July 2012

A day of relatives


So we started our day by borrowing Don and Claire’s car and going to go see Lance and Janet Heald. We had a little morning snack there of coffee or tea and muffins. Then we went for lunch at Gargoyles for lunch. There we met Lynn and David Bryan, and David and Patti Harris. Don and Claire joined us as well. Patti gave me a few magnets and it was nice conversation. Then we went down to the marina and saw these rocks people made look like balloon animals! It was really cool, and I also saw the sleeping giant, though I was a little sceptical about it. We check out this little place with information on grain elevators then went to go look for a Thunder Bay magnet. Didn’t find one though so we went to go visit Frances and Tony Chochla. We had after lunch snacks and drinks then came back to Don and Claire’s. I found a bubble gun and played with that but Fran wasn’t impressed cause the wind was going in her direction. Bill took me to the corn maze on the Belluz farm. The corn isn’t tall enough though. We looked for strawberries and found few. We came back for dinner and Don and Claire’s son Kevin and wife Jodi came over with their kids Lily (9) and Finn (6). After dinner the kids wanted to look at my magnets so I showed them then we started hanging out. We came inside to watch the Olympics and they looked at my blog. Then they had to go home so we said goodbye. I am watching the news now and my blog is finally up to date!!

No comments:

Post a Comment